No Fear of Fashion on Eijk Joan Cream
hit the jackpot with these cream booties. Because…:
- I love cream booties. No…, I adore cream booties and boots
- they have an elegant heel and some height but feel like flat shoes
- I can wear my support soles in them
- they are modern and look awesome with skinnies
- and most of all…. I can wear them with bare feet and from the moment I put them on, I could shop on them all day long
Now isn’t that fantastic? I love them to death. They are by a Duch brand called Eijk, based in Amsterdam, but are also sold in more places. And online. OK, they are not cheap. Stupid me, I forgot to check the price before trying them on and found out how much they were at the pay desk. But perhaps that was faith. Because I might not have tried them, had I known the price beforehand. And missing out on them would have been a shame as they are so worth the price. No, I do not get any money or gifts for this review. I bought them myself. Just being very enthusiastic. Every woman should have such shoes.